Full Mouth Reconstruction – Annandale, VA
It’s Not Too Late to Restore Your Smile
If you are struggling with complex or severe oral health problems, take comfort in knowing that it is not too late to restore your smile! At Nova Smile Dental, our team offers comprehensive full mouth reconstruction. This rehabilitation process helps patients with lost, injured, worn, fractured, or “failed” teeth. Dr. Salari works with individual patients to understand their specific needs. She knows that every patient’s case is unique and may require a custom combination of procedures. Get in touch with us today to book your consultation.
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for Me?
Full mouth reconstruction might be suitable for you if:
- You have multiple, severe, or complex dental health issues. This can include things like gum disease, missing teeth, broken or worn-down teeth, and nonfunctional dental restorations. Even if you have endured such issues for years, it is not too late to turn things around!
- You want efficient treatment. Full mouth reconstruction is designed to restore your oral health as efficiently as possible.
- You are eager to improve your quality of life. Many patients find that their physical, emotional, and mental well-being all improve after they complete the full mouth reconstruction process.
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
Patients undergo full mouth reconstruction over multiple dental office visits, which may span the course of several weeks or months. During your consultation, Dr. Salari will determine which procedure or combination of procedures is necessary to restore and rebuild your smile. She will also refer you to other dental specialists if needed. Feel free to ask questions about your treatment plan — we want you to be well-informed before you commit to anything!
Some of the procedures that are often included in full mouth reconstruction include:
- Gum disease treatment to rid the mouth of dangerous infections.
- Dental implants or other forms of tooth replacement to fill in gaps in the dental arches.
- Natural-looking crowns, bridges, and fillings to fortify the natural teeth.
- Orthodontia to correct bite misalignment and crooked teeth.
- Cosmetic treatments to renew stained, chipped, and otherwise unsightly teeth.
Understanding the Cost of Full Mouth Reconstruction
The cost of full mouth reconstruction varies from case to case. It depends on which procedures you undergo, as well as the extent of those procedures. Our team will be sure to provide you with a personalized estimate when you visit us for your consultation. We are in-network with several dental insurance plans, and we will be happy to help you figure out how your benefits might apply. We can also help you understand other payment options.
Full mouth reconstruction might seem a bit pricey, but the benefits you can expect to receive from it are truly priceless!